Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Customize the Ribbon in Excel 2010 - Part 02

Welcome to the "Customize the Ribbon in Excel 2020 - Part 02".

We have already created a tab named "My Tab" in the ribbon and now we going to add "Groups" to the "My Tab"
To do this you need to click on the "+" mark of "My Tab". Then The "My Tab" will extend and show like below image.


When we create a new tab, It is included a group named "New Group(Custom)". We can rename this group with a name which you need. Just select an icon and enter a name to your group and click on the "Ok" button.


Then the new group will be renamed and appeared the tab achieve like below.

And then we need to add buttons/options to the "My Group". To do this, you just need to select the "My Group" and go to the left side and select on an option which you need to add to your group and then click on the "Add" button. Then the selected option will be added to your group.


In this way, you can add more options to your group(My Group). After you add some options, the "My Tab" will appear as bellow.

After selecting the options just click on the "Ok" button and check your ribbon. The ribbon will appear as bellow.


In this way, you can customize and design a tan to the Excel ribbon.  
And also we can change the positions of this tab, the tab group and the group options' as well. I will write about that in the next post. Till then try this out. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment